I was watching a Korean drama when I got a notification that I had been nominated for the Liebster award by xoxokristonian! I was shocked and extremely happy to get this because I have seen many other bloggers get this award and it is an honorable award for us aspiring bloggers and experienced ones too. For the Liebster award, there are rules that apply to the nominees.
I really wanna thank xoxokristonian [ her blog ] not only for nominating me, but for also being supportive and an active follower/friend. From the moment she first created her blog, I loved reading and catching up with all her informative and quality-filled blog posts. She is the sweetest and I highly advise you guys to check her out if you haven’t heard of her already!
1. What is your favorite place you have ever visited?
Paris, it was absolutely breath taking to see the Eiffel tower light up and twinkle different colors as the whole sky was pitch black.
2. What would you choose if you had to choose one makeup/beauty item for the rest of your life?
Oooh, this is a very difficult question… I would have to say lip stick. Gotta keep those lips looking fabulous!
3. What do you find most difficult about blogging?
Usually it’s coming up with unique ideas, but these days, it is simply typing up a post because of my acrylic nails. They are my greatest liability at the moment.
4. Iphone or other?
Samsung Galaxy s6 baby~
5. What is your favorite food?
Either a Korean dish called Neng-myun 냉면, or Tiramisu (even though that’s a dessert).
6. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Michael Kors, I love the chicness and class they portray through each item.
7. Favorite thing you have seen/done at a Museum. (sorry I had to add a museum question)
Haha I know you love museums and I do too so I don’t blame you for sneaking in a museum question! My favorite thing I’ve done is when I was at the Louvre and walked all over the room where the Mona Lisa painting is. No matter where I was placed in the room, her eyes seemed to be glued to me.
8. What is your favorite flower?
9. What scent are you currently wearing/loving?
Daisy, from Marc Jacobs
10. How often do you plan out your blog posts?
About 2-3 per week
11. What is your favorite season?
1. What made you want to start a blog?
2. Who is your role model?
3. What is your dream profession?
4. What is your favorite book or TV show?
5. Where is your dream vacation?
6. If your house was on fire, what are the three items you would first look for to take?
7. What are some words of advice for aspiring bloggers?
8. Are you a day bird or night owl?
9. What is your favorite dessert or food?
10. What instruments do you play?
11. What is one odd habit that you have?
Barbara Angelin – [Barbaraangelin]
Lonna Rose – [lonnarose]
With Yoo Ri – [yoorirang]
Joyce Belfort – [localgirlforeignland]
Cami Kami – [camikami]
Dust and Gold – [dustandgold]
Stannul – [stannul]
Le Wendy – [lewendy]
Parveen – [parveenmatharudotcom]
Jen Cat – [jencat26]
K Mihae C – [kmihaec]
Have fun girls~ everyone deserves this award but to the limited eleven slots, I want to personally recognize them all. Thank you for filling the web with your girls’ amazing posts. I will be looking forward to read your answers~